We are looking for an All-round IT Talent, an experienced or starting IT person with an MBO / HBO working and thinking level.
You will be responsible for the IT of a number of clients and you work together and independently in a team on various projects where you participate in the development or implementation of the latest products, technologies and services.
We mainly do this from our office in Almere, with work on location when necessary.
Do you have experience or do the topics below appeal to you? Then respond quickly
- All-round System Management (Implementation, Monitoring, upgrading, patching, security, backups & support)
- Virtualization, Linux, Windows, Applications
- The network, Switches, Firewalls, (vlans, routing, vpn, etc)
- Storage (iSCSI, NFS, ZFS, snapshots, replication, backups).
- Public Cloud (Azure, Office 365, Google Apps for Business, Amazon)
- Service and Services (Customer contact & Support)
- Troubleshooting, Analytical
- Documentation, Procedures, eye for detail.
For the future experienced / medior / senior colleague, demonstrable practical experience is required on at least two of the following subjects:
- Troubleshooter / Analytical
- Management / Monitoring
- Storage & backups
For the future trainee / starting colleague, a good basic knowledge of IT and a dose of analytical thinking are the right start.